Friday, March 16, 2012







This little quilt is another fun pattern. The first set in greens was made for my niece. I was at a fabric store in the middle of summer and found the adorable little monkey fabric... I snatched it up and went home and started my special little set. It was the most amazing thing as later that fall, when her baby shower came to be..... I just showed up with my little gift, very proud of myself and the way it turned out! I was sitting at a table with my Mother-n-law (whom by the way, gave me my first sewing machine...many many years ago!) My niece was opening her gift from my MIL, and I about flipped out, it was a velour little blanket that matched perfectly with my set??? I kinda fussed about it a bit and asked her where she got it, she told me that the gift was on Jayme's registry... (which,,,red faced here... I never even looked at!)... and told her to wait until Jayme opened my gift...... well, a few gifts later... mine was opened and it was a huge surprise that we matched so perfectly! I thought that was pretty neat... that fabric that day.... just caught my heart and made me take it home.... how wonderful that it came together so well! I have that happen a lot. I believe there are angels watching over me... and they know how much love I put into my things.... and they guide me along the way!
The second quilt was made for my second grandson....I dyed the tie-dyed blue fabric and I used flannels..very comfy!,  Loved both of these!
okay.... I love them all right?!?!
Prairie Point edge on these

No comments:

Post a Comment