Tuesday, March 6, 2012





Well today has been a tiring day for the mind, don't get me wrong... I love the new software and how they make life just a tiny bit easier... but learning them and how Exactly to use them can be frustrating... when your mind wants to keep going back to the old ways. I thought I would take a break and upload more photos of past quilts... these were all free form, no pattern followed. A couple of them were actually just fabric panels and I then practiced my free motion by sewing around the designs on the panel. The third one was for a new family member, her arrival led to my mind to spring and I used fabrics with butterflies and ladybugs. The 4th in line was for a friend of my husband... A huge Earnhart fan... I practiced my applique techniques on this one and tucked in a few prairie points along the way. The last was for my first grandson... my daughter loves carebears and she helped with all the embroideries....good thing because we covered every block! LOL, each stitch- out took over an hour to complete. Lu was born in December...so it was a good winter project.

No comments:

Post a Comment